Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I really need a FB... sometimes

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    I really need a FB... sometimes

It has its moments, there’s many boat brand pages, electronics pages, lure for sale, etc.... I don’t use mine like the females do, I use mine as an extension to places like BBC.

3. Member
    He said he had 3900 and need 800 more

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    And just what do you mean by "like the females do", Grout????

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    And just what do you mean by "like the females do", Grout????
    I'm going to assume that he means his wife is like mine and on Facebook constantly ...

6. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    I was trying to give him a hard time (assuming he has a sense of humor), but my emoticons are not working, thanks to iffy dial-up.

7. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    I'm going to assume that he means his wife is like mine and on Facebook constantly ...
    I thought that was instagram.

8. Banned
    I was trying to give him a hard time (assuming he has a sense of humor), but my emoticons are not working, thanks to iffy dial-up.

Lol, with friends and family. My wife has like 2k friends on there and I have 5 friends and 20 different boating sites. I will say the 2 really good things about Facebook are the ease of posting pics and the search features.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post

Surfing it for hours! Of course you once asked me if I had a job; because I was on BBC so much!

Thankfully she doesn’t do Instagram and I don’t even know what it is.

My buddy is 65 and I am 41, I told him he needed to get a Facebook account to view the Champion pages. He says to me, “I thought people just had Facebook to have affairs with old flames”. I told him, “it is what you make it”...

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Materman2007 View Post
    He said he had 3900 and need 800 more

Thats what he said here, but when I asked if he was going to bid on it; because the bid could be substantially lower than what he owed. He said he could only bid $500, I don’t know, maybe he meant something else and wrote it wrong. I hate it for him, but there’s more important things in life than a boat.

11. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    He hangs in the Texas Bass Club forum some, so you have to have a warped sense of humor and pretty thick skin to venture in there ...

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    ...He says to me, “I thought people just had Facebook to have affairs with old flames”. I told him, “it is what you make it”...
    Pretty confident a lot of that goes on there. I know that classmates.com was/is an old flame hookup site as well.
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 08-15-2018 at 06:09 PM.

12. Banned
    Hell yeah it does! Thankfully I’m too much of an ahole for people to want to be my friend. Someone will send a friend request and i delete it instantly. 1 crazy wife is enough, who wants a crazy mistress too.

You go looking for love and you’re gonna find it, I go looking for boats.
    Last edited by grout-scout; 08-15-2018 at 08:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12