2019 z521c cooler

The center cooler appears to not be insulated at all. I thought Ranger fixed this issue a few years ago. Is anybody aware of a fix? I luv the placement, as it’s similar to my old 518VX. However, this boat does not hold ice nearly as well as the old 518.

2. Member
    They had a kit to fix the 2013 Z boats, seems like a peace of pvc along with the spray in foam, you cut the hole from the center rod locker and inject the foam in, we did several of these, I would contact your dealer he should be able to fix you up. We haven’t had any complaints since 2013 that I know of any way.

3. Member
    As Rodney says there were a large number of 2013 Z boats that left the factory without cooler insulation. A real bad screw up. Retro kits were sent to dealers for installation on boats when owners complained. Mine was one of them and perhaps one of the first ones installed by my dealer. I couldn’t tell much difference after the install frankly. Perhaps the dealer didn’t do the install correctly. It’s the worst cooler I’ve ever had in a boat. Hence I now use a soft sided yeti and store plastics in the boat cooler.

4. Member
    The up date helped mine a lot, I remember it will because would all be gone by 10:00, after the recall it would last all day into the night.

5. Member
    My 2016 z521 cooler works fine.

6. Member
    I hate my cooler on my 2018 z520c, only thing on boat that sucks. I always take an RTC soft side cooler with me, especially in the summer months.