Stealth 1 Chargers

Anyone running the stealth 1 charging system ? Curious on your experience with it, if so. Searched main board and most of the posts were somewhat dated and hoping to find some more recent user experiences from Nitro owners. I ran a dual pro 4 bank for years and it was great, but did not have the charge on the run capability. Thanks.

I mean it's a good idea, but on 36v systems how many times do you run out of power. I could fish two full days on one charge.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    Bryan,

Thanks for the reply. A fair question. Never have fully drawn down 36 V system.....but have noticed after full day on the Miss River I am often 80 percent or more drawn down and system needs all night charge for next day. Spot lock and river current maybe drawing down more than for those fishing more slack water?

I have always heard good things about the system. Maybe it's for you.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

6. Joe4d
    I did the math,, honestly most of us dont run outboard long enough to make much of a difference on the TM batteries.. Probably better off spending the money on larger capacity batteries.
    Seems Minn Kota had something to say about these and a common ground messing up trolling motors or causing transducer interference..
    Do recall a few guys on Lithium battery threads being happy with them.. May have to do with Lithium being able to recharge at a faster rate.

7. Member
    I think it also means you can get by with a single bank charger at night.

8. Member
    I've been running a Stealth Charger for years on several different boats and would never have anything else. It is so efficient, I rarely have to charge my batteries. Their customer service is outstanding. Any questions about it, you can call the owner, Danny, and he will take care of you.

9. Member
    So far works as advertised for me... Depends on how much you troll vs big motor
    Last edited by BigBadBass; 08-07-2018 at 10:57 AM.

10. Member
    I have been running one since 2014. outstanding system call Danny have him explain system. your batteries will have a much longer life span. for the same reason as your car battery. you are replenishing what you take out thru the day. I fish Ohio River. lot of current. MY trolling batteries seldom fall below 12.5 volts, 5 years on batteries still going strong.The interstate 29 , whole charging system weight is 11.5 pounds. price around 450.00 AC/DC charger pro pack
    Last edited by ty-rap; 08-07-2018 at 02:13 PM.
    2014 Z9 250 PRO XS serial# 2B092127

11. Member
    Thanks for the input and feedback from all. I am going with a stealth and will update later in the fall on my experience.