Banned

Looking for the previous owners of a 196 dual console.

This is more of a curiosity thing, than anything else. My bud bought a green, gold & white 196 dual console with a 200 merc efi (merc logos were changed to green/black) a few months ago and I know the original owner is a BBC member due to all the things I’ve seen on/with the boat. Original owner appears to have been a female in South Carolina (if I recall correctly her name was Francis maybe), then the boat went to a buyer in Oklahoma, then sold to a guy in Texas. I’m looking for the history so my buddy knows it’s travels. Seats are green/gold and it still has the motorguide Tour tm.

What are the odds of any of these previous owners still being in this forum???
    Last edited by grout-scout; 08-06-2018 at 04:32 PM.

2. Member
    Original owner: 2000:1 odds
    2nd Owner: 550:1 odds
    3rd owner and thereafter: 50:1 odds

I really don't know the odds, but I did want to be helpful...lol. I'm just bored really.
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    This is more of a curiosity thing, than anything else. My bud bought a green, gold & white 196 dual console with a 200 merc efi (merc logos were changed to green/black) a few months ago and I know the original owner is a BBC member due to all the things I’ve seen on/with the boat. Original owner appears to have been a female in South Carolina (if I recall correctly her name was Francis maybe), then the boat went to a buyer in Oklahoma, then sold to a guy in Texas. I’m looking for the history so my buddy knows it’s travels. Seats are green/gold and it still has the motorguide Tour tm.

What are the odds of any of these previous owners still being in this forum???

2005 Champion 198 DC Elite
    2005 Mercury Optimax-225hp (Serial#1B073011)

3. Banned
    Me too, that’s why I asked the question.