G3 Eagle Talon 19 DLX

I have 2015 G3 Eagle Talon 19 DLX with a yamaha 150. I am winting too add 2 power poles to the boat, and wondering if anyone with a similar both has added 2 poles, and how they mounted the pumps. I am thinking sandwhich style brackets to hold the poles as I dont hant to drill holes in the transom. Any pictures or thoughts on this set up would be greatly appreciated.

2. Member
    Also interested in anyone who has a jack plate, the set back you have, and whether it is manual or hydraulic?

3. Member
    No one has any insight on mounting dual power poles????

4. Member
    I ran the same boat. I would suggest adding a 6”JP that way you can bolt the brackets to the JP. I will be at the G3 Dealer Meetings in 2 weeks. I can look at their set ups if you need. Not sure on pump locations but you could probably mount each one in each rear storage or try and rearrange the rigging compartment. I don’t remember how mine was set up. Boat does run better with a 6” JP.

5. Member
    Thank you for responding. Do you remember if you had to get a longer steering cable when adding the 6" jack plate? What about weight on the transom, I think with 2 power pole blades and a hydraulic jack plate you are taking about an extra 100lbs or so?