Sad Day for this Bullet owner!!

My daughter is starting high school tomorrow and I am about sick to my stomach. Just seems like yesterday we were bringing that little premie home from the hospital. Ole Dad has always tried to be Mr tough guy but this is really working on me!!!
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

Brad, they do grow up quick! My daughter was starting kindergarten and the same week I started working where I am now....she turns 30 in a couple of weeks! Geez! Hard to believe! Hang tough dad!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

3. Member
    I feel your pain. Mine starts HS at the end of the month. Doesn’t seem possible.

4. Member
    My daughter will be 42 in a couple of months. She is still my little girl, never leaves my mind and always worried about her.

5. Member
    My youngest graduated high school a couple of months ago, it doesn’t last as long as you think it will.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

6. Hagen
    I know exactly what you mean, my son is now 11, looking back at old pictures I'm not sure where the time went, I have worked entirely way to much especially the last 5yrs. Changed positions at work for less pay to be at home more and about to finish house so maybe I can get things turned around. I would kill for a 40hr a week job. Their only little once and you can't ever get that back.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

7. Member
    Try sending your 23 year old off to Vet school 8hrs away when she's never been more than 30 minutes away from home at college or high school, not to mention the cost of vet school!!! I bet she will do fine, she's that kinda kid(woman) still wish she would have gone to Oklahoma State so we could have gone back to Cowboys home games!! and to Oklahoma where I grew up

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Try sending your 23 year old off to Vet school 8hrs away when she's never been more than 30 minutes away from home at college or high school, not to mention the cost of vet school!!! I bet she will do fine, she's that kinda kid(woman) still wish she would have gone to Oklahoma State so we could have gone back to Cowboys home games!! and to Oklahoma where I grew up
    OUCH!! that would have been hard to swallow.

9. Member
    It still is!! But have two more, one's in college and one in high school, just never ends!!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    It still is!! But have two more, one's in college and one in high school, just never ends!!
    OUCH!! that would have been hard to swallow.

I think he is talking about sending her to Stillwater.
    what is exciting about a college game with 30,000 people?
    BOOMER

11. Member
    No, I wish she had gone there, I grew up in Tulsa, but she went closer to home, my sister, brother in law and their 2 sons went to OU, I went to every Sooner home game between 72 and 1976, my dad and I went to OSU!!! Go Pokes!!, we went to the OSU Baylor game last year in Stillwater, there were more than 30k there

12. Banned
    I was so excited every time they hit a milestone... It's part of the process... My youngest is 25yrs old, married and just had her first child 3 months ago... We raise them to be responsible adults... It's been a blast watching the grow, learn and prosper... Just what the wife and I planned... Dan

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    I was so excited every time they hit a milestone... It's part of the process... My youngest is 25yrs old, married and just had her first child 3 months ago... We raise them to be responsible adults... It's been a blast watching the grow, learn and prosper... Just what the wife and I planned... Dan

Very well said. Me and my wife are going for the same goal. I just love both my kids so much and being a part of their lives and having them close by. I just know time is going by fast and the start of high school is just a reminder of that.

14. Member
    Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. Mine first starts kindergarten tomorrow. But im going in late to work so i can take them.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

15. Member
    There you go, if mine were that young, might have to stay there a little while

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
    Im on the opposite side of the spectrum. Mine first starts kindergarten tomorrow. But im going in late to work so i can take them.
    For me this was a priceless moment I will always cherish. The pure innocents of children at this age is awesome!!!

17. Member
    ^^^+millions nothing better!!!