Triton Ruler and Holder

I've seen in pictures where in older models tritons they had a ruler and a holder that went horizontal in a compartment. CanOMarine has them for like 45 bucks. The boat I got never had one. I'm just seeing if I can find one before I buy something else

2. Member
    C & O is probably the best place to get one. $45 isn't a bad price either.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

3. Member
    Yea just wanted something to somewhat bring the boat to almost original detail plus thought it would look cool

4. Member
    Mine has one. I like it. Its in the front compartment that holds the 3700 boxes. Very handy. That said i also have the crossed industries bass ruler carpet graphic and its dead on with the board. So i use that more. Lol. But, it cost like $40 too so i'd get the board to be sure. The way i look at it, if im fighting to cross a tail at 14", im not gonna win anyway. But still better than being short.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fdlptruckie View Post
    I've seen in pictures where in older models tritons they had a ruler and a holder that went horizontal in a compartment. CanOMarine has them for like 45 bucks. The boat I got never had one. I'm just seeing if I can find one before I buy something else
    I like the one that replaces the cup holder to the right of the cooler/step better than the one under the box lid. It is easier and quicker to get to when you need it.

6. Member
    Do you have a link fpr that one? I always thought about that cup holder space... ��

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-triton View Post
    I like the one that replaces the cup holder to the right of the cooler/step better than the one under the box lid. It is easier and quicker to get to when you need it.
    I like that one too, but I don't think it will work on my year range. My cup holder is down about 6-8 inches below the deck and I don't know if there is enough room underneath for it to fit?
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66