Thread: Flow-rite

Flow-rite

Anyone having a issue with the flow-rite site? Everylinnk i hit says site unsecure?

I was there couple days ago and all seemed fine.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

3. Member
    Every link I click says site unsecure, server compromised personal info may no go to sender. No feeling confident placing a order like that. The parts page when I click on it comes up a whole bunch of computer text?

4. Member
    Yes, I just tried and saw same message about unsecure, wouldn't even actually let in to site. So I tried a different method and got to Flow-Rite's site but as soon as I tried to access product info I just got what looked like the 'html code'.

5. Member
    Are you using chrome as your browser? This happens on a lot of sites now since google updated the security settings on chrome.

If the site didn't update it will show as unsafe. Doesn't mean it is but they need to update their site.

I wouldn't be concerned about ordering!

6. Member
    If you are using Chrome, you can click the "advanced" button on the left middle portion of the screen and click continue to site.

7. Member
    When I posted that I tried to get in the other day I was not using Chrome I was using Microsoft Edge. I had been into the site a few days before, so when the OP said he was having problems I tried and had the issues I stated previously. I have now tried again and everything seems okay so there must have been an short term issue with Flow-Rite's site.