Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Fishing is a Passion
    Anyone hit the Tour Edge Bazooka driver or any of there drivers. I use a stiff shaft
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    Anyone hit the Tour Edge Bazooka driver or any of there drivers. I use a stiff shaft
    i don’t. You might want to start a separate thread with your question.

3. Member
    I shot a 39 yesterday in league - played to my course handicap. I missed a lot of putts that could have made it a special round. We won our match and moving on in the playoffs.
    08 Triton 17 Explorer/08 90 Merc

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andyk View Post
    I shot a 39 yesterday in league - played to my course handicap. I missed a lot of putts that could have made it a special round. We won our match and moving on in the playoffs.
    Matches are fun. Our fall men’s event involves 5 nine hole matches. Give or take a few drinks!

5. Member
    Scramble golf Tuesday for work with big boss event.
    shot 48/50 at sporting clays this morning with a friend.
    won $130 BPS gift card in drawing.
    Then shot 85 this evening with buds from work.
    Dinner and drinks with the boys.

6. Member
    Played like a 3 headed monster today. Warmed up great and then wham. Hacked my way to a 94! Not proud of it but tried on every swing. This course is unforgiving. Never a members bouce. Tells me I need to work on it if I want to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearetta View Post
    Played like a 3 headed monster today. Warmed up great and then wham. Hacked my way to a 94! Not proud of it but tried on every swing. This course is unforgiving. Never a members bouce. Tells me I need to work on it if I want to get better.
    After a good day Friday guess you had too many drinks with the boys. Golf punishes hangovers.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

8. Member
    Ran 18 yesterday. 8 over 43 on the front and 2 under 35 on the back.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haha View Post
    After a good day Friday guess you had too many drinks with the boys. Golf punishes hangovers.
    You might be half right on that one

10. Fishing is a Passion
    Played Friday. Course Gangsome, Had "12" 5 man teams, I had 3 birdies on the front and 4 on the back, 1 bogey and one double bogey, Course is only 6300. We shot as a team, 4 under and 8 under, We won the back,, maybe a couple left on the course, but a good overall day.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

11. Banned
    Broke 80 today for the first time after a 15+ year layoff. Shot 78 and was 4 over on the last 3 holes. Today was about the 10th time I have played this year.

12. Member
    9 holes with couples Golf and dinner. Played with new members about to be married. Mr. bombed it but had a little problem with control of the driver but good short game. Mrs. was just learning and got better as she went. Cranked up the tunes to lighten up and we had fun ending -1 in a scramble. Young folks not from the area just getting started on a social front. We were happy to play with new folks to the club and welcome them and introduce them to the other members that evening. Golf is great for socializing and for business.
    and it is a great revealer of character of the player.
    Last edited by Bearetta; 08-27-2018 at 07:27 AM.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyO View Post
    Played Friday. Course Gangsome, Had "12" 5 man teams, I had 3 birdies on the front and 4 on the back, 1 bogey and one double bogey, Course is only 6300. We shot as a team, 4 under and 8 under, We won the back,, maybe a couple left on the course, but a good overall day.
    Wow! That’s a bunch of birdies. Gangsta groups can wear on you but maximizes the fun for a scramble.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    Broke 80 today for the first time after a 15+ year layoff. Shot 78 and was 4 over on the last 3 holes. Today was about the 10th time I have played this year.
    congrats on entering the 70’s especially stumbling at the end. I have yet to do it this year which is a first for me in many years and a little depressing.

15. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    75 today.....had some distance control issues with the new irons.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
    75 today.....had some distance control issues with the new irons.
    Yep, those control issues can blow up a score. What kind of irons are you hitting now?

17. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Ping I210....better today...73.

18. Member
    Played last Thursday, only the second round of the year. Shot an 87 with a 42 on the back. Used to play about once a week but after buying my boat that's typically fishing time. Still glad I can keep it in the 80s at least.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drscholl14 View Post
    Played last Thursday, only the second round of the year. Shot an 87 with a 42 on the back. Used to play about once a week but after buying my boat that's typically fishing time. Still glad I can keep it in the 80s at least.
    Progress is all one can hope for. Not bad for 2nd time out all year!

20. Member
    Had a goal this year to try and shoot bogey golf. After many years of not playing and some life changers the last three outings have been in the 80's. Am hoping when I reach 70 here pretty quick that I can keep it there. Had a unique circumstance happen the last two outings!!! I've been using the same ball.....have never played so long and not lost one!!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast