Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Member
    Its disappointing to hear that you have been treated like that. For the life of me, I cant see what they think they will gain from doing that.

I have heard from several US based people that Suzuki warranty documentation often takes a few months to come thru, and we find the same thing here in Aus as well. Hopefully its just churning its way thru the system and will get to you before too long. The dealer has to enter it into the Suzuki system first. Here it now seems like a quite well developed system because we now get automatic email service reminders direct from Suzuki each year.

Anyway pleased to hear that the new engine is going well. Hopefully things will settle down with time and relationships get back onto a even keel.

cheers!

2. Member
    Thanks for that info Moonlighter. I guess I should double check with the dealer.
    Last edited by BassCatKev; 07-26-2019 at 08:38 PM.

3. Member
    To stay consistent as I always have on this marathon thread, I wanted to let everyone know that Suzuki did put in writing that I have a new 6 year warranty (July 2025) with the replacement engine. In the past I mentioned how I still didn't have proof they would follow through on this. But I do now. Apparently they just switched it over but don't send official paperwork. But, upon my request, they emailed me a document stating the above mentioned warranty.

I've had several PMs regarding this and felt I should update the issue on this thread as well.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112