Thread: 10' Blades ?

10' Blades ?

I have 2 10' blades that are not closing up all the way. Plenty of fluid in the resivour. Lacking about 2" or 3" from closing completely. Is there any adjustments on these anywhere ? Thanks in advance !!!
    Spro = If you throw it, they will come!!!

Did you try bleeding them again?

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Have you tightened anything lately?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    Did you try bleeding them again?
    I will try this when the rain stops.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    pm sent

6. Member
    My 10' pole does this too. Multiple emails back and forth with PP. They had me rebuild almost the whole thing (fiberglass pole, both rails, bushing kit). All on their dime. Didn't make any difference. They told me they would be coming up with a fix, but after a few follow-ups, they stated they didn't plan on having a fix for it. They definitely tried hard, but it was never resolved.

7. Member
    I have the same issue on mine. One seems to lack about an inch or so of closing. I'm having a hard time getting them to operate together too, one always seems to be faster/slowe then the other.
    '17 Falcon F205
    '17 Evinrude G2 250
    10' PP blades
    Garmin 7610XSV's

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by scgolfer88 View Post
    I have the same issue on mine. One seems to lack about an inch or so of closing. I'm having a hard time getting them to operate together too, one always seems to be faster/slowe then the other.
    you can adjust the speed within the app to slow one down or speed one up so they are in sync. check to make sure your pump is not shutting off before the poles fully close if so this is a simple sensitivity adjustment. overtightened hardware can also cause a bing=ding issue keeping them from not only not extending all the way but not closing properly.

9. Member
    If it is new call the dealership. They should fix it if new.

10. Member
    My blade does the same thing. It doesn't drop any futhur but just leaves that one to two inch gap. When I am trailering or storing I have a coated wire tie around it. I just don't trust that it will not drop more. On the water it really doesn't bother me. My fluid level is good. Have never thought about bleeding them again but since the process is easy I will give it a try. However I do have a cover coming so my thinking it will keep it all together any ways. Generally I'm not pick about the little things but for some reason this gap annoys me.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx20 2011 View Post
    My blade does the same thing. It doesn't drop any futhur but just leaves that one to two inch gap. When I am trailering or storing I have a coated wire tie around it. I just don't trust that it will not drop more. On the water it really doesn't bother me. My fluid level is good. Have never thought about bleeding them again but since the process is easy I will give it a try. However I do have a cover coming so my thinking it will keep it all together any ways. Generally I'm not pick about the little things but for some reason this gap annoys me.
    Me too !!!