Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I knew they were not done, hell they aint even begun to fight yet.

Beautiful boat. Nice if you can fit it in your garage. Still waiting for the 90" wide Tracker killer package. Please don't make me buy a Pro 190 TX.

3. ozarkCat
    Was in Flippin this weekend. Seen the boat in the water and on the trailer. Talked to Keith about the boat very nice. Will be introduced in the next week or so.

4. Member
    Looks big! How'd it look, won't ask for details.

5. ozarkCat
    it's big and wide and it's got good performance numbers. It looks very nice. it's what you would expect coming from these boat builders.

6. Member
    It looks wider and much bigger in the picture.

7. Member
    Looks like that has to be a Humminbird Solix 10 in the dash on it.

8. Member
    It looks like my next rig in the not so distant future. HAHA... Let em work the kinks out, curious to see all the info on the numbers and price points. From the picture it looks like the beam is stretched a little more forward, but could also be the angle of the pic. Sure its nice.

9. Member
    Good looking boat I think the only ones that will be hurt are guys that didn't weight and ordered one of the other models when they would have wanted a bigger boat.

10. Member
    Why you wait for everything to be released. Guessing those guys are satisfied with their 19 footers, or will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Basser100 View Post
    Good looking boat I think the only ones that will be hurt are guys that didn't weight and ordered one of the other models when they would have wanted a bigger boat.
    Sharp looking rig but i think this will be the case too not all but some folks. Is hard to wait if you are in the market for something. Waiting either can bite you in the ass or pay off big. Double edged sword. Curious of the specs on this rig tho.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

12. Member
    Although I believe size does matter, at some point need has to come into the forefront. Cost can also play into a decision. For me, I was ready to pull the trigger on a RT198 because it fit my needs on the lakes I will be fishing 95% of the time. So for me, it was a no brainer to change gears and go with the VeXus 1980. Would a bigger model be nice, of course, but then other factors need to be considered that I wasn’t willing to deal with at this time. So I’m stoked to be getting the 1980.

13. Banned

14. bayousmallie
    I will be very happy with my 1980 c.c. waiting to see when i can put my order in for it.

15. Member
    Ok... now I am getting interested. This looks awesome if it is at least a 200 and less than 21'. Because that is all I can get in my garage 😛

There are pictures and video bouncing around FB today of the new 2080... with a 200 HP ProXS 4S!!!

17. Member
    Link please.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyLite View Post
    Well played Vexus. Heading over to VC marine tomorrow to look at their 1980 they have but will wait the finalize anything until more info on this model is released.
    I was there a week ago. Nice looking boats. $40,295.

19. Member
    Love it, largest to date, could that mean one bigger is possible. Nice work Vexus, could be a winner

20. Banned
    Looks good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast