Thread: Anderson Area

Banned

Anderson Area

Gentlemen, My wife and I are going to be in Anderson from Sept 1-16. We will be looking for our Retirement home. If by chance anyone has a back seat open one day that would be a great way to see some water and see what fishing is like in SC. Also if anyone wants to play 18, I'll just rent some clubs down there.

2. Member
    I will likely be fishing Clark Hill some during that time. Pm as it gets closer if you might want to fish Ckark Hill.

3. Banned
    That would be great Jim. Thank you very much for the offer. I will PM you when it gets closer. Looking forward to it.

Nitro, I have been following our threads because I am looking at that area also for 2 years from now hen I retire. I look forward to see how you end up if you keep sharing. Have you seen this website? Just scroll down, pick a state, scroll down and pick a lake, to see what they have. https://www.lakehouse.com/

5. Banned
    Anyone else fishing Hartwell from Sept 1 thru the 16th that has a open backseat?

I'd be happy to get you on the water... and I have off Mondays so it would be much calmer so we can run around without the chop and rougher ride. Dont think i have anything planned for those dates but not positive. Let me know if you want to get out and what day.
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

7. Banned
    Anyone else fishing Hartwell from Sept 1 thru the 16th that has a open backseat?

8. Banned
    That would be awesome just let me know what day would work best for you. Just give me a heads up

So I got Craig (NitroVanDam - which makes no sense cause he owns a Skeeter ) out on Hartwell today. We had a great time, I got to show him a bunch of the lake, and we caught some fish. Here's a few pics

His first Hartwell fish, which was an unlikely largemouth on topwater out off a main lake shoal

His first ever spotted bass

And the pic of the winner, he asked if we could do 3 dollar bet ($ each for first, biggest and most fish for those that dont know) and he swept me on my own lake his first time seeing it haha. Great job man! Im going to win those 3 bucks back!

10. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    New boat John??

Quote Originally Posted by ChampioNman View Post
    New boat John??
    I wish, that is my bosses '19 demo, he let me use it for the weekend as it needed to be broken in and I was showing Craig around the lake, 2 birds one stone kinda deal, and also I just really wanted some seat time in a bird. 920 with new merc 4st, it's a beast of a boat!!! My first time using an ultrex, spotlock has now officially spoiled me!

12. Banned
    John, I can't thank you enough. It was awesome getting out on Hartwell with you. You are a true gentlemen and now a friend. We will be living down here by next August and will be looking forward to do some more fishing with you. Guys, I can't say enough good things about John and how he makes you feel so comfortable to be around. Great Fisherman, very safe boat driver and guide and knowing the lake like you did was incredible. JOHN, Thanks again for everything, just an awesome 2 days. . If there is ever anything I can do for you, just ask... and those spots were fun to catch!

13. Banned
    That's great!