Hummingbird Contact

Unbelievable bad customer service...How does a person contact for warranty replacement?
    I'm actually asking for a friend that has a 4 month old unit and can't get anyone to answer
    the phone.

Humminbird Customer Service handles warranty repairs. He has to wait his turn to talk to the reps.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Really ...lol...

4. Member
    The customer service is getting worse. Last two people I spoke to about my issues were nice but pretty much just went by a script and then said to send the units in for repair. Both came back with one repaired and the other seems nothing was done at all. So now on the phone as I write this and started 5th in line to speak to someone.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

5. Banned
    tough to keep up when you have such a popular product. it was much easier for them before the mega sold a gazzilion units

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    tough to keep up when you have such a popular product. it was much easier for them before the mega sold a gazzilion units
    Also, hard to keep up when you send your unit in for repair and all they do is send it back after doing nothing. So then you need to call again and start the whole process over again. For the OP if they bought the unit at a physical store or somewhere like Bass Pro online then they should just take it to the store and return it.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

7. Banned
    they can't repair something that they can't find a problem with. I had to send my solix in for repair and had it back in less than 48 hours. they did a main board replacement. Even after the repair it acted funny, so they send me a new one. if you buy from a reputable dealer, you should always contact them first.

8. Member
    i was on the phone with them for 2hours trying to get my solix to take the up dates, never seen it actually down load anything, but now it says it has new update, but now sure if it did or not, my sonar screen is blank now. they said it might work when I put it in the water, until then I'm not sure if it going to work

9. Member
    Sounds like they need to hire more people, if they are that busy they can afford it.

10. Banned
    I've never waited more than 15 minutes for them to answer the phone, even on a Monday.

11. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    I think the LONGEST I ever waited was 10-12 min...
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/