Order Tracking/Confirmation

Hi all,

I ordered a 2019 Z19 on July 9 at a Cabela's and was wondering if I should have received some sort of tracking info or even a confirmation that my order was placed? The sales rep said it will take between 8-10 weeks for the boat to come in, but as you can imagine, I'm going stir crazy without a boat! I'm sure I'm overreacting and just need to be patient, but I've never placed an order for a new boat and I don't know what I should or should not expect in terms of communication about my boat's manufacturing process.

Thanks!

Not that I am aware of... The dealer can keep you informed on some of the status.. But no tracking that you can access...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLOST View Post
    Not that I am aware of... The dealer can keep you informed on some of the status.. But no tracking that you can access...
    Thanks

4. Member
    No. But the dealer can watch and see what phase of the build it in and can see if it's ready to ship or loaded on route

5. Member
    Twise...feel your pain ! I am going through the same thing. Ordered end June and awaiting Nitro build/delivery.

Sold my old boat much quicker than I expected...and 8 to 10 weeks without a boat (for first time in 2O years) is agonizing. I keep telling myself prime time is fall...and I will be ready !

i am sure the dealer has had about enough of me pestering him asking for any new info on delivery date...and I have driven my wife nuts (to the point she has asked me not to use the word “boat” any more).

patience not my strong suit.... : /

Enjoy the new rig when it arrives !

Shipping is the longest phase, I'm guessing they prioritize boats going to the same locations or areas to save on shipping costs. Pretty sure that is why mine came in so quick because they had a full truck load coming to Houston.

I'm not aware of any tracking updates, but then again i never ask..I dunno maybe at 10 weeks I would ask.

I can never seem to get everything in the same spot at the same time, don't know how Nitro does it
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrojohn View Post
    Twise...feel your pain ! I am going through the same thing. Ordered end June and awaiting Nitro build/delivery.

Sold my old boat much quicker than I expected...and 8 to 10 weeks without a boat (for first time in 2O years) is agonizing. I keep telling myself prime time is fall...and I will be ready !

i am sure the dealer has had about enough of me pestering him asking for any new info on delivery date...and I have driven my wife nuts (to the point she has asked me not to use the word “boat” any more).

patience not my strong suit.... : /

Enjoy the new rig when it arrives !
    That is EXACTLY what I'm going through! I put my 1990 ProCraft up for sale on a Tuesday and it was gone the next day. Never in a million years thought it would sell that fast. My wife just rolls her eyes at me when she see's me on this site...says I'm obsessed. After looking over this forum, I have a list a mile long of things I'm going to add to the boat. Hard to prioritize though as I don't have an extra $15,000 sitting around to outfit it with everything I want.

8. Member
    Thanks Bryan. Good info on transport.

Hoping they have a truck load of boats coming north soon! By mid October up here (MN/WI) people will start making bets on the date of first ice !

PS

Anyone know what average “build time”is ? Just curious...

Always 6-8 weeks b4 delivery, average build time is a few days for the hull and top cap. rigging is another few days.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

July is a tough month to order. This is when tooling gets changed over.
    Collision Consultants of Akron--- Marine Fiberglass repair and electronic installer 3309333230