Software to view charts and sonar recordings

Anyone know where to download the PC software to view the charts and sonar recordings done on my 93SV?

I found the "Garmin Connect Community" site to share contour recordings, but I want to look at my stuff without sharing until I see what I have.

Tom

2. Member
    Um, two days, 45 views, and no one knows if viewing Garmin maps and sonar is possible on a computer?

Tom

3. Member
    Last timeI reviewed maps and way points was by downloading Garmin Homeport (free). Chip from MFD to chipreader and Mircosolf. Not sure the current status of Homeport, some conversationon the forum couple months back Garminwas changing support of Homeport. Download App and give ita try. Program was OK at best.

4. Member
    For the viewing and editing of way-points and routes I’m still using Homeport. A free download from the Garmin website.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/64242
    Ranger, Z520c with Mercury, 250 Pro XS
    Garmin & Minn Kota

Quam's Marine, Stoughton, WI

5. Member
    I'll take a look but was searching for programs that plotted the contour maps I record on the unit as well as displaying sonar recordings.

Tom

6. Member
    I downloaded Homeport as I have a 93 coming next week but Setup failed on my up to date win 10 64bit. Don

7. Member
    At the moment, I think their are only two ways
    - on the MFD
    - upload to the community.
    I haven't tried homeport, as I've never read anyone being successful with reading their recordings.

8. Member
    Garmin is so far behind Humminbird on this stuff it is actually funny. Funny except for the money I spent on Garmin.

Tom