Opions on cashions rods

Looking to buy a new rod in a 7 foot mh, thinking of a cashion rod but seen some guys talk about fit and finish and just need some opions on them.

I will not bad mouth anyone but if you really want to know how I feel about Cashion rods PM me. I have several and most custom builds and I'll tell you. Take my advice and buy an ALX rod and you can thank me later

3. Member
    They are good Rods. I’ve never had a failure with one.

I have 9 of them and they've all been great rods. I have found a few with fit and finish flaws but nothing major. You'll either love the grip or hate it. One thing you won't have to worry about is warranty, if anything goes wrong with a rod they'll replace it. I also have several other brand rods including a few high end models and fished them side by side with the Cashions in my pond where I know every stick, stump, rock, and lay down. I fished the same lure, line, reel, and style rod back to back numerous times and the nod went to the Cashion every time.

5. Banned
    I only own three but they all perform like they should and I've had no problems with fit/finish. They are all crank bait rods, a 7'3" MH mod fast tip, a 7' MH mod fast tip and a 7' M mod fast tip for all my square bills and bandit's.

Bill

I bought two, and didn't care for one of them ... just too stiff. I sent the rod back with $25 and they sent me another one. I'm happy!

Just not my first choice when comparing to other brands. They are tip heavy, the handle material is super uncomfortable to palm all day, and I am not a fan of Fuji ACS reel seats. I am a much bigger fan of cork handles and ECS seats...and they could afford possibly adding a little balance weight to each of their models.