Tracker website updated with 2019 models

Tracker has updated the site with some of the 2019 models and noticed the 190's new rod boxes are listed as only carrying 7' rods. The 195 listed the new rod boxes to hold 8'. Is this accurate? I really like this new layout, but would be disappointed if the new 190 rod box only holds 7' rods. Hopefully someone can verify the max rod length for these new boxes.

https://www.trackerboats.com/boat/?boat=4570

2. Member
    Figures, another $1k for the 190 - they did bump the HP rating up to 125HP though...wonder why, I don't believe they changed anything on the hull. 2018 models are only rated for a 115.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wopr View Post
    Tracker has updated the site with some of the 2019 models and noticed the 190's new rod boxes are listed as only carrying 7' rods. The 195 listed the new rod boxes to hold 8'. Is this accurate? I really like this new layout, but would be disappointed if the new 190 rod box only holds 7' rods. Hopefully someone can verify the max rod length for these new boxes.

https://www.trackerboats.com/boat/?boat=4570
    I have this boat it will hold 8 ft casting rods and 7ft spinning
    2019 tracker proteam 190 tx
    Dual console
    115 pro xs merc w/ vessel view mobile
    Frotrex 80lb minkota
    Hook2 7 t.s. @ console
    Hook2 5 s.s. @ bow
    stock motor height and black max prop

4. Member
    8 foot casting, 7 foot spinning, maybe tube diameter

Quote Originally Posted by 1kwksvt View Post
    I have this boat it will hold 8 ft casting rods and 7ft spinning
    Nice! Thanks for confirmation on this.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wopr View Post
    Nice! Thanks for confirmation on this.
    Your welcome I really like the setup as well. The only complaint is the locks on the boxes but that is minor. It is fast out of the gate after the first 2 hours of break in I was able to do a full pull and hit 46.5 on vessel view the water was not glass but not white capped. And she handled it better then expected. Had a full tank of fuel and the wife and dog with me the engine is In The top hole with stock prop
    Dual console
    Frotrex 80lb minkota
    Hook2 7 t.s. @ console
    Hook2 5 s.s. @ bow

7. Member
    Your welcome I really like the setup as well. The only complaint is the locks on the boxes but that is minor. It is fast out of the gate after the first 2 hours of break in I was able to do a full pull and hit 46.5 on vessel view the water was not glass but not white capped. And she handled it better then expected. Had a full tank of fuel and the wife and dog with me the engine is In The top hole with stock prop
    It should be doing better than that. Mine was hitting 49=50mph pretty easily w/stock prop. When I upgraded to the Spitfire x7, it hits 52mph w/full tanks and 2 people.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Pro | Mercury 250 Pro XS |Ultrex 36v 112 MDI | Solix G2 chirp/mega SI 10 and 12 |Garmin 93sv UHD w/LiveScope| 8' PowerPole Blades

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    It should be doing better than that. Mine was hitting 49=50mph pretty easily w/stock prop. When I upgraded to the Spitfire x7, it hits 52mph w/full tanks and 2 people.
    That is promising I was not pushing it hard i know it had more but like i stated water was not smooth but not white cap rough. I am still getting use to driving a bass boat my parents have a ski boat which handles different
    Dual console
    Frotrex 80lb minkota
    Hook2 7 t.s. @ console
    Hook2 5 s.s. @ bow

9. Member
    That is promising I was not pushing it hard i know it had more but like i stated water was not smooth but not white cap rough. I am still getting use to driving a bass boat my parents have a ski boat which handles different
    ikwksvt-

do a search on this site for motor heights on these boats and with various props. A lot of valuable info, and you will be amazed on how it handles when implementing some of the suggestions. Congrats on the boat by the way.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ba3darcher View Post
    ikwksvt-

do a search on this site for motor heights on these boats and with various props. A lot of valuable info, and you will be amazed on how it handles when implementing some of the suggestions. Congrats on the boat by the way.
    Thanks I have seen about moving the motor up and changing the prop which I have planned to do this during the rainy season when the boat is not used as much
    Dual console
    Frotrex 80lb minkota
    Hook2 7 t.s. @ console
    Hook2 5 s.s. @ bow

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbully71 View Post
    Figures, another $1k for the 190 - they did bump the HP rating up to 125HP though...wonder why, I don't believe they changed anything on the hull. 2018 models are only rated for a 115.
    My 2013 is rated for 135hp.
    2013 Pro Team 190
    2013 Mercury 115 Optimax Pro XS
    Minn Kota 70# Edge
    22p LightSpeed Prop
    Humminbird 898 at console
    Humminbird 598 at bow

I thought the pt190 has been rated for 125 ever since merc dropped the 135 opti? For awhile they had a 125 optimax but that only lasted about 2 years. Always thought it was odd they rated it for an engine that doesnt exist. I know if i could go back to 2008 knowing what i know now i would of gotten the red pt190 they had on the lot with the 135 opti on it. Not many of those out there thats a quick little rig.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

13. Member
    the 2019 195 TXW Tournament Edition with a 150 and a power pole is my dream rig. I love that new layout. I was ready to get away from Tracker Boats all together until i saw this. Man that thing is sweet.