Lightbulb CONGRATS TO VEXUS

I'VE PUT ALOT OF RESEARCH IN ON ALUMINUM HULL BASSBOATS FOR 9 MONTHS NOW AS WELL AS ALL THE FIBERGLASS MODELS FOR TOURNAMENT FISHING. IF ANYONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME IN 2017 THAT A NEW BASSBOAT COMPANY WOULD CREATE A BOAT WITH HIGHER QUALITY AND BETTER DESIGN THAN A RANGER AND COST A FEW PENNIES LESS I WOULD NOT HAVE BELIEVED THEM. WELL THESE GENTLEMEN HAVE DONE IT AND ITS ALL BECAUSE THE STARS HAVE ALIGNED IN A ROW BEHIND ONE MAN THAT STARTED BUILDING RANGER BOATS FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. VEXUS, YOU ARE A TRUE EVOLUTIONARY COMPANY THAT WILL EMERGE STRONG FOR ALL THE SAME RIGHT REASONS. GET ON BOARD GUYS AND HAVE NO FEAR.

2. Member
    That’s what I did.

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertdog619 View Post
    That’s what I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Haha. Nice. They have gotten so many inquiries about these boats so these are staying in the dealership for customer viewing. The guys at Complete Marine are super nice people and so far a real pleasure to deal with. For anyone out west, go check them out.

5. Member
    I went by the Vexus plant when I was in Flippin recently. Judging by the size of the plant they have and are building, they look like a force to be reckoned with for a long time to come!

6. Member
    Yeah I,m leaving Ohio soon to pick mine up and take a peek at the factory. Cant wait to get it on water.

7. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swampdog View Post
    Yeah I,m leaving Ohio soon to pick mine up and take a peek at the factory. Cant wait to get it on water.
    Make sure you stop by and say hello