Is LiveScope affected by Waves?

Wondering, if the screen would be all squiggly and if LiveScope was more affected than plain PanOptix.
    All I've seen have been glass smooth videos.

2. Member
    Waves will throw a reflection on PS21/22/31 and LiveScope. You will see this at the very very top of the screen only - where the wave is. The rest of the screen is unaffected looking at waves. If they are big waves, when they start rocking your boat, then yes the effect will be the same as regular sonar.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    I've been really surprised how little effect waves have on the livescope.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Waves will affect it the same as other transducers. Where it is mounted will make a huge difference. If buy waves your talking the kind where the transducer comes out of the water then it will cut in and out. By waves you mean boat passing by waves then no big deal. This transducer is still sending and receiving sound waves the same as other transducers. The difference is processing and how and what sound waves it is sending and receiving. I will try and post a video in the next couple of weeks.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p