Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New XRS and SS and SST seat problems!!!

Anybody else having problems with the seats breaking. My passenger seat back is almost completely broke and the driver seat back is almost broke.

2. Member
    My passenger seat lower back pad keeps coming undone. Not sure why the Velcro isn't working on that seat.

3. Member
    2018 SST. No problems yet. !!
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

4. BBC SPONSOR
    There's an ss here in town with that seat issue
    www.bassboatelectronics.com

2008 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Merc 250 Pro XS

Knoxville, TN

5. Member
    My ss seats are broke I talked to Teresa she gave me the manufacturer's number they said they weren't warranting them but a bunch are breaking common problem I'm going to go with alli buckets when I scrape up some extra cash

6. Member
    Yeah I wonder how much they cost?

7. Member
    Also I heard they fixed the seat back issue in the newer boats.

8. Banned
    Bullet isn't covering the cost??? I know they didn't make them but... Bullet needs to pressure the maker and look elsewhere... And make the boat owners happy... Dan

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Bullet isn't covering the cost??? I know they didn't make them but... Bullet needs to pressure the maker and look elsewhere... And make the boat owners happy... Dan
    I agree mines been broke from day 1 . It’s my fault for just now bringing it up

10. Member
    From personal experience Quality Mfg. does not stand behind their work very well. I got burnt pretty badly on two recovers.

11. Member
    Someone should hire an engineer to look at the seats, make a report, and then threaten with law suit with all owners of the boats. That might wake them up a little.

12. Member
    Bullet builds approximately 50 boats a year. This sounds real cost effective. Quality Mfg. is the one that needs to step up and stand behind their work.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Bullet builds approximately 50 boats a year. This sounds real cost effective. Quality Mfg. is the one that needs to step up and stand behind their work.
    I was speaking with Tom from Bullet about how many Boats they were producing a year. This was approximately 3 years ago and if I remember correctly I thought he said 100 maybe a few more.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

14. Member
    I bet they make 200 this year. I saw something last year that showed them making 164 boats

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Not sure what the real numbers are but if they don't stand behind the product, those numbers will tank fast... It might be Quality Mfg. issue but Bullet needs to apply maximum pressure to make sure it's customers are taken care of...

Anyone have a picture of the seats???... Dan

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurnal View Post
    My ss seats are broke I talked to Teresa she gave me the manufacturer's number they said they weren't warranting them but a bunch are breaking common problem I'm going to go with alli buckets when I scrape up some extra cash
    Both of mine broke as well, I have a 2014 XRS. Teresa gave me the same number, I called and they were very reluctant to send me new ones for free but they did. This was about a year ago. The new ones seem to be holding up so far.

17. Member
    My driver side lower back pad keeps coming off of the velcro. Very irritating.
    2015 Bullet 21XRS, 2021 250 Pro XS 4s - 3B014359

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer202 View Post
    My driver side lower back pad keeps coming off of the velcro. Very irritating.
    Well that little Velcro pad your talking about is the only thing holding my seat together lol. If you touch it it falls apart.

I know it sucks

Left passenger seat on my SF got a tear in it right away. Teresa sent me a replacement. Seems the cover is stretched extremely tight and it ripped near the staples. Also, these seats are not comfortable at all. Barely any padding in them. Feels like you are sitting on two metal bars after a couple of minutes in them. My seats in my 08 XRD were damn awesome!
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

20. Member
    Bullet builds alot more than 50 boats a year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast