Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Someone a while back posted a table that showed number of boats built by mfg for one of the recent years. I have not been able to find it yet and I thought Bullet was around 50. I may be wrong. I will keep looking. Paul said a while back, in the 90's they built about 100 a day.

2. Member
    Update on my seat back from quality manufacturing plus. If any of you send yours a heads up I had a go round with them yesterday. Sent mine to them a couple weeks ago they said a two day turn around which sounded great I explained had a big tournament this weekend I was told not a problem final cost was $106 and some change, fast forward to middle of this week still no word so I call no answers so I finally leave a message they finally returned those calls yesterday just before 2. Explained I was just checking status on seats so they proceeded to tell me they would not ship until payment was received ( I mailed check with seat they confirmed received) but there was no shipping added which no one told me at the beginning. I asked her to send them and I would send the difference response was not our policy payment in full I explained not my fault etc tournament this weekend have to have it all I got was we can't do that. The more we hassled the madder I got finally asked to speak with owner with no luck finally had to pay them roughly $40 to ship back to me because they do not have a post office which cost me $15 to send them. Not bashing the company but very activated with how the transaction played out their customer service is lacking, had they called and explained what had happened a week ago it would have set as little better but I was beyond pissed by the time it was said and done. Mine will deffinatly have buckets before I go through them again

3. Member
    Man I hate you had this problem. I saw some seats a friend of mine got for his Bullet earlier this year. This was the seats like in a 2005-2010 years. The seats looked and felt great and he went with another company other than the original seat company from Bullet.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

4. Member
    I am telling you this is typical of Quality's service. BTDT.

5. Member
    They just came ups I had to take them apart they didnt have the screws put in the top piece

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12