Cooperman is coming home !!!!

This may be the last Cooperman update for the summer. I have been busy working while he has stayed the past month here with his NaNa. I have been able to get out with him a few times though. And today was a good day. Out with the Cooperman, and the fishing was kinda good as well. We got to the south ramp about 15 minutes before full daylight on the horizon. The winds were 5 to 7 out of the south. The water was near gin clear. The water temps were in the low 80's.

The lake was quiet. Not a sole on the water except us. We idled across to a good spot we know and found fish immediately on buzz baits and Whopper Ploppers. A few hits on a spinner bait, then a few blow ups on a hollow bodied frog. That slowed so we picked up a fluke with no weight and caught a few more. We ended up down at the dam and found a few more spots with a mixed in Largemouth on suspending jerk baits.

I could see some clouds on the horizon moving quickly towards us, and within 30 minutes we could here thunder. So we packed it in about 8:00 AM. We caught 10 to 12 in all. Not too bad for a few hours in the morning. Here are the best of them.

That boy looks happy doesn't he? He is still smiling tonight.

Better Luck Next Time !!!!
    Jeff, and Rheba Johnson
    AND COOPER
    2009 BEE LINE 294 by Phoenix
    2009 150 MERC OPTIMAX

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Great fish!!!!
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Good trip.

The boy's growing, Jeff. Won't be long he'll be asking for the keys to the boat!
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.