Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner. I run 2 HDS 9 touch gen 2s. For my birthday, my bride surprised me with a Garmin 93sv plus with Livescope transducer. I’ve only used it twice but it’s a true game changer. I fished a creek for the first time in my life last Thursday. 20 mph north winds and hi blue sky. Normal conditions I get skunked....but I wanted to get more familiar. Found two brush piles loaded with crappie. Only way I found the is with Livescope. You can watch their reaction to the bait. Some look at it and go on. Others if you twitch the jigs it caused a reaction bite. Some if you pitch past and let it drop to them, they’ll take it. Crazy stuff and I’m just learning. Love it.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHECrappie View Post
    Sooner. I run 2 HDS 9 touch gen 2s. For my birthday, my bride surprised me with a Garmin 93sv plus with Livescope transducer. I’ve only used it twice but it’s a true game changer. I fished a creek for the first time in my life last Thursday. 20 mph north winds and hi blue sky. Normal conditions I get skunked....but I wanted to get more familiar. Found two brush piles loaded with crappie. Only way I found the is with Livescope. You can watch their reaction to the bait. Some look at it and go on. Others if you twitch the jigs it caused a reaction bite. Some if you pitch past and let it drop to them, they’ll take it. Crazy stuff and I’m just learning. Love it.
    Congrats on the garmin. They are definitely a game changer. Just a game changer I cant afford!!!

3. Member
    Carbon 12" and Gen 2 12" touch linked to an Xi5

4. Member
    Two Carbon 9s on the back and a Garmin 1022xsv with Panoptix PS22 up front.
    Im a river fisherman mostly and use the PS22 to find stumps that are in shallow water close to deeper water.Most of the time that is where I find the fish.

5. Member
    On my glass boat I'm running 2 Gen3 9". On my tin boat a Elite TI 9" at the console and getting ready to do the same at the bow.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12