Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    Yes, the side imaging mosaic is definitely a great chart to show me where to take the 360, and like you say, once it comes into range, use the 360 for cast distance and angle.

Is this from Autochart Live?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishton View Post
    This is the best I can get, with help from you Wallace ...
    Those look good . The images some times will look funny (dark spots and really bright spots) and what it is, is drop offs and hard bottom and soft bottom all play into the image . Yours look on par . When I was leaning as to how everything plays into it I would split screen with the map showing acl with the contour lines on, color off and turn the bottom hardness on and you can see both at the same time. On the 360 side how much harness and softness has as much to do with image quality as bottom contours.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Those look good . The images some times will look funny (dark spots and really bright spots) and what it is, is drop offs and hard bottom and soft bottom all play into the image . Yours look on par . When I was leaning as to how everything plays into it I would split screen with the map showing acl with the contour lines on, color off and turn the bottom hardness on and you can see both at the same time. On the 360 side how much harness and softness has as much to do with image quality as bottom contours.
    It's the same way with Side Imaging. 360 is Side Imaging that rotates and a 360 can be used for Side Imaging.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12