Pool 13 Finally at level and I'm on the bench

This morning it is at 9.9 - which is a normal summer pool. Unfortunately for me ,,, our boat is sitting in line at the Doctors office. It seems that it may be a couple of weeks before they get to it and get us back on the water. It has been tough all over this country this summer. The wild fires out west have been hard to watch as families loose everything. Floods in so many areas. It makes my problems seem really small. We went to another wake for a man I worked with -same age as me. It makes it like 40 or so men - retired LEO's - that have passed on. You can't tell me that that job doesn't take a toll on a body.......

Mississippi River Pool 13
    Ranger R93 / Merc 200

2. Member
    Too bad you don't live closer to here. The shop I use had mine back in 2 days. Sorry to hear of the retired LEO's passing on so quick. I hope your health lets you enjoy the river for the years you have earned!
    LEGEND ALPHA 199DCX / 225 PRO XS MERCURY

Thanks. The repair is a big rebuild... a remanufactured Mercury powerhead on our 200 EFI ... so there is some shipping back and forth and sending the injectors out for testing and cleaning ... and I don't even know what else.

Ranger R93 / Merc 200

4. Member
    Hopefully you'll be back on the water soon! It'll be exciting to get on 13 with decent water levels, but I may not know where to start. Lol it's been so long since the water has been at this level.

5. Member
    Double poat

6. Member
    Club Tourney on 13 this Sunday! WOOT!
    I'm not dead yet.....competition is the life blood of any human being

7. Member
    River jumped over a foot but it's dropping again. Don't see it rising again for a while.
    LEGEND ALPHA 199DCX / 225 PRO XS MERCURY

Should be getting back in action soon. Getting a new Ranger one piece at a time. The steering is getting rehabbed as there was a tiny but persistent fluid leak. The new powerhead should be done be the middle of next week and tested and ready to go. Injectors have been tested and adjusted .... Lord knows we're ready

Ranger R93 / Merc 200