Loc R Ball Install

Anyone installed a loc r bar in a SST yet? I have one and am getting a new boat and would like to use it. The gunnels look short for an install. THanks for any feedback,

2. Banned
    I talked to the factory and they weren't much help with my 21XRD. Pretty much all they said was it's up to you... Very noncommittal to all the questions I asked... Just thought they'd have tried all the add-ons and might have some answers... Dan

I personally couldn’t cut my boat for that. I keep drilling and cutting to a minuimn....just me
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    I don't see how it could be added with the xrd having such low gunnels. Not much room to drill I could be wrong.
    Bullet 21xrd Mercury 300xs

5. Member
    Kind of what I thought in the pictures. I found the dimension which is two inches for height for the insert. I just hate not having the bar on overnight trips and traveling in general. I had sent the measurement to Bullet and its been crickets ( I take it that's non committal). I already have a bar from the boat I sold and wanted to reuse it but that's not looking like and option.