Seniors fishing club

Wondering if there is one or if anyone would be interested it getting one going. I know there are a lot of retirees that can’t go as often as they used to because of medical or physical reasons. My self it is getting harder to load and unload boat or no longer have a boat but still would like to fish, or lost their fishing buddy. We can fish during the week so not as many boaters on water. Just fishing for any ideas or support

2. Member
    I might have an interest. The problem may be the distances. TN is a large, wide State.

3. Member
    I started a club about 25 years ago that now has many seniors in it or self employed too. You don't want to fish Mondays behind all the other tournaments plus self employed have to get their work force off their week-end asses and back on the job. You don't want to fish Friday because that's payday.
    The club fishes Wednesdays and there are enough good people to make a good club. You might check out this website: Neveronsunday.org

4. Member
    Neveronsunday.org link doesn't work. Google search keeps showing the broken link. Perhaps they are doing maintenance today?

5. Member
    There is a Tuesday morning tournament out of Flippers on Old Hickory. Safe light till noon three fish $25.oo per boat 100% pay back has about 15 boats most Tuesdays. Fun tournament.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by richg99 View Post
    Neveronsunday.org link doesn't work. Google search keeps showing the broken link. Perhaps they are doing maintenance today?
    Try it later we are changing vendors to the website. I'll check with our webmaster and see when it will be back up.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by old stratos View Post
    There is a Tuesday morning tournament out of Flippers on Old Hickory. Safe light till noon three fish $25.oo per boat 100% pay back has about 15 boats most Tuesdays. Fun tournament.
    I was trying to get people who need or want someone to fish with.Thanks for that info

8. Banned
    Seniors Team Bass Trail already exist...check them out