Oklahoma Bass Clubs-what do you like yours?

I would like to join a club to fish around NE Oklahoma and have some fun.
    i would gladly appreciate your recommendations.
    B

Oolagah Lake area bass club.

3. Member
    The only Oklahoma bass club I ever joined only fished when I was paying the entry fees and everyone seemed to pull in 8-10 lbers. I had fun, but I kinda soured on the whole ordeal. My advice is stay away from the smaller clubs unless you're just looking to play.
    Need a new bow step pad for your boat? Do what I did!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=712307

Are your boat seats trashed? Fix them yourself and save $1000!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=754944

4. Banned
    If you have a female in your life I would recommend the His and Hers in Tulsa.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead175 View Post
    If you have a female in your life I would recommend the His and Hers in Tulsa.
    Good recommendation. I do and she likes fishing.
    We play a lot of couple Golf and fishing would be time well spent togeather.

6. Banned
    We didn't fish this year because of my work schedule and my lady is finishing her masters degree, but will more then likely start again next year.

7. Member
    Plumb Bassin is a pretty good club. I haven't fished it the last couple years but just once or twice as a fill in but it's only $70 entry fee with a $50 dollar membership and he pays back 100%. $10 of $70 goes to big bass and then he pays back 80% of the remainder and keeps the other 20% for the classic. They've been drawing around 25-30 boats the last two years and he pays 1 spot for every 5 boats. You're not going to get rich fishing it but its a fun time.

8. Member
    But you do have to get in in the first two tournaments of the season. He closes the membership off after that. They had a tournament a few years back that a handful of teams jackpotted it and some guys got mad about them taking their money. I never cared who showed up to fish because you have to catch them no matter who you're fishing against but it's his rules.

9. Member
    Check out Bartlesville bassmasters on Facebook or pm me I'm the president. We have quite a few from the Tulsa area

10. Member
    I fish Southside Hookers $60 entry well ran.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

11. Member
    Owasso Bass Club is meeting at the Owasso library Monday night at 6:30. (August 6) We fish most of the lakes in NE Oklahoma, and make a longer trip once a year, usually to something in southern OK like Broken Bow or McGee Creek.

Our tournament entry fee is just $25. Not big money, but we're pretty competitive about it.