Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A couple composites I did

Been a bit since we've had activity so thought I'd post a couple.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Nice!

Nice work.

I too have been working on something slightly similar. I decided late in the this year's baseball season to try out the in-camera multi exposure feature of my 1Dx. I kinda like the results. Now to figure out how to shoot other sports with this technique. The last image is a true composite. The flag is actually the flag flying over the center field fence. Gives it more meaning I think.

What's so nice about in-camera multi exposure? No edit time!! Total time spent editing on the 1st 2 images was maybe 20 seconds total!

You guys are killin'it! Nice work

I love your 1st composition. Is the brick work a template or did you create that yourself? I hope the young man appreciates the hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by tshooter View Post
    Nice work.

I too have been working on something slightly similar. I decided late in the this year's baseball season to try out the in-camera multi exposure feature of my 1Dx. I kinda like the results. Now to figure out how to shoot other sports with this technique. The last image is a true composite. The flag is actually the flag flying over the center field fence. Gives it more meaning I think.

What's so nice about in-camera multi exposure? No edit time!! Total time spent editing on the 1st 2 images was maybe 20 seconds total!

I really like this one! I don't mess around with to much in camera because I LOVE editing in photoshop.

I love your 1st composition. Is the brick work a template or did you create that yourself? I hope the young man appreciates the hard work.
    That one is a template, probably a dozen layers.

Here's one for we did for the state championship game. And another I made my fiancé stand in for.

I make a few of those templates for my website each season and sell them as semi-custom creations, I call them "mini-posters". We offer a fully custom "Ultimate Poster" that we create from scratch for each one but those templates are nice to offer at a reduced price.

There's some nice ones out there now for not that much money. I'll do them from scratch if it's something specific, like their stadium, locker room ect. But other then that I've gone to mainly templates. What's the URL to your website shooter?

http://www.texpix.com/

Let me know what you think. Always looking for ways to improve. Not all work on the site is mine, I'm one of 3 that contributes.

http://www.texpix.com/

Let me know what you think. Always looking for ways to improve. Not all work on the site is mine, I'm one of 3 that contributes.
    I like it. Jealous of some of those games you guys shoot. I'd kill to shoot a power 5 football team.

Thanks. We do get assigned a few bigger college games each year. We don’t turn much money at those but it’s more about taking it in than anything else. Call it our reward for endless high school coverage. I’m hoping for my 1st NFL game too this fall. The MLB experience was a bucket list item last month for sure for me. Hoping to get 2-3 of those each season.

I’m looking forward to having my 11 year old son on the sideline with me this season too. He’s ready to make the jump and I’m stoked to say the least. He’s got the eye for it and I think he can be successful if he’ll choose to stick to it for a full season.

Can't wait to see those pics. Here's a link to my flickr page. Warning you though it's pic heavy on the state championship run.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/waltmccree/

15. Member
    this pics are awesome, great job

Man, you operate off-camera flash like a BOSS. Some very nice work in there for sure.

Give us all a lesson & dispense a little "how he dun it" on your floating pepper image would ya? Great lighting and composition!

Quote Originally Posted by Fish_4_Five View Post
    Can't wait to see those pics. Here's a link to my flickr page. Warning you though it's pic heavy on the state championship run.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/waltmccree/

Man, you operate off-camera flash like a BOSS. Some very nice work in there for sure.

Give us all a lesson & dispense a little "how he dun it" on your floating pepper image would ya? Great lighting and composition!
    Thanks for looking. That one wasn't to hard. I sliced he pepper and suspended it over a cutting board with fishing line. I had a 24 inch soft box directly over head. In post I just coned the line out in photo shop.

One a young lady asked me to do.Sorry had to cut it way down to work..

Nice work there!

Quote Originally Posted by bugman View Post
    One a young lady asked me to do.Sorry had to cut it way down to work..
    I bet she really enjoyed that one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast