Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKz View Post
    Gotcha. Have more pics?

Read thru a 13+ page thread where someone was deciding between Basscat and Bullet, got me intrigued then I started drooling lol. My Cat is 14 y.o.

What other brands and models were you entertaining? Or did you just know you wanted a Bullet?
    I'm surprised we all haven’t sold our bullets and bought cats after that, I never realized how crappy bullets are till I read it. Kinda funny, all that crap is what people told me before I bought mine, not one of them ever owned a bullet and probably never rode in on either.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

2. Member
    I bought an XRS last year from him, good guy to deal with. You will like, enjoy. Sharp boat.

3. Member
    Wow....absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
    Congratulations.......

Man that is a nice Bullet .. love the colors..

Quote Originally Posted by TobyG.Mo View Post
    I'm surprised we all haven’t sold our bullets and bought cats after that, I never realized how crappy bullets are till I read it. Kinda funny, all that crap is what people told me before I bought mine, not one of them ever owned a bullet and probably never rode in on either.
    It is amazing to me how many people will bash the go fast boats that have never even rode in one. I have a friend with a Ranger , heard him telling another guy how bad Bullets ride. I asked him in front of his buddy if he had ever ridden in one .. Of course you know the answer..NO... One of my favorite things is when they call them tater chips .. I laugh as I pass those 75 mph rigs running around 65 ..

Diggin the colors !!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12