Any talon sponsors have these?

I just purchased a new boat and I kept my talons from the pre ious boat. My previous boat had a manual jackplate, and I have the bracket ends that bolt to the side of the plate. My new boat, has a hydrolic jackplate and I need the sandwhich ends. I have the 3 piece brackets, so I just need the sandwhich ends themselves. They seem pretty tough to find.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    I just purchased a new boat and I kept my talons from the pre ious boat. My previous boat had a manual jackplate, and I have the bracket ends that bolt to the side of the plate. My new boat, has a hydrolic jackplate and I need the sandwhich ends. I have the 3 piece brackets, so I just need the sandwhich ends themselves. They seem pretty tough to find.

What kind of a jack plate do you have? I have an Atlas, and my Talon brackets bolt to the side of the jackplate. They are the universal brackets. Not the sandwich style.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    What kind of a jack plate do you have? I have an Atlas, and my Talon brackets bolt to the side of the jackplate. They are the universal brackets. Not the sandwich style.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Those are hard to find for certain, call MK and ask them about where to get them. We sell talons and brackets but its tough to get our hands on spare parts like that. John Jones, Jones Trolling Motor would be a great starting point as well. Certified service center as well.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    I actually found someone on this forum that is trading me. I need his bracket ends, and he needs mine... so it worked out.

but yes, Jones does have them. I found out the same day I got offered the trade. Thank you.