Social media stocks down

The 2 biggest names in social media, FB & TWTR, both down around 20% this week. I'm thinking it's a good chance to get some more at a discount. What do you guys think?
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

2. Member
    I know you can make money but I've never understood investing in company that produces nothing but air. Guess that's why I'll never be rich.

I have rode twitter 4 times for decent gains in the past...and I am getting ready to ride it again...as soon as it flushes, I will be buying. Typical maret overreaction IMHO.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Danbleume View Post
    I know you can make money but I've never understood investing in company that produces nothing but air. Guess that's why I'll never be rich.
    I am of the same opinion. I know the do advertising and collect data for advertisers but I view these stocks like retail stores geared to teens. They are hot for a few years and then their base loses interest. Both of my kids now say Facebook is for old people

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    If I was going to buy anything, I would buy FB, here around 169. Then add around 160, then the upper 140s. I can't see it going lower than the 140s. Would be something it did.
    Thanos was the hero