Gieco? Any had dealings with them.

Im looking into ordering a new 2019 Phoenix 920 PRO XP. I had rangers for 20 yrs and never had insurance.
    I was not as responsible as I should of been but it was a $20k boat and this one is fully rigged with all the electronics I want for $76k so I am a little worried about finding a good insurance company. If my boat was stolen or burned up I want to make sure the insurance covers everything. 24 g-loom is rods at around $400 to $650 each and all high end shimano reels that avg $350 to $500 each I want to make sure boat insurance covers everything. A buddy had us new ranger burned in a wildfire and I live in a high fire area in California also. He had issues getting them to replace the $30K in rods and reels and $5k in tackle. They want red receipts and pictures etc. I haven’t kept one receipt and all my gear was bought new this year. I just wonder if anyone knows is there a good company that deals with just boats that would understand the high $$ amount that rods and reels and tackle cost. Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by Matpuncher; 08-01-2018 at 11:47 PM.

2. Portajohn
    Really?

3. Member
    hmmmm this post will make most wonder..... But just in case this is a real post the obvious answer is why would you use Geico when you can use Bob from World Wide Marine Ins.

Sounds like you don't need insurance. Just go buy new.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Just give me a call and I will walk you through what you need to do. Thanks Bob Luellen 517-627-8080