Michigan Division BFL co looking for boater link

I'm looking for a link for the two remaining 2018 Michigan division tournaments (both Detroit River events), and possibly someone to link with for next season. Also, if I qualify, maybe someone/ a group to travel and/or room with at the Kentucky Lake regional this season. I'm new to this division so I don't know many people but I don't like waiting until last minute to find out if I'm fishing or not. Email me at nireland84@gmail.com if you're interested.

2. Member
    Are you fishing Muskegan? Might have trouble making the Regional skipping one.

3. Member
    Signed up for it, been confirmed but bumped back to the wait list because boaters have dropped out so I should only be 1st or 2nd on the list. I think it's too late to link for that one anyway but I'm concerned with the rest of the season now.

4. Member
    If I hear of one I will let you know.

5. Member
    Thanks

6. Member
    If your that close to getting in I would definitely show up at the meeting...You may get in last minute..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

7. Member
    I'm pretty sure I'll be in after this weekend because people will probably sign up if they get out there and practice. If not, I'll be at the meeting.

8. Member
    I would love to enter, but I have a 300hp on the 621, and that is a no-no.

Mark

9. Member
    Found a link for the last two 2018 tournaments so now I'm just looking for a 2019 link and maybe someone/ a group to travel and/or room with for the 2018 Regional at Kentucky Lake (if I make it).

10. Member
    how did you do at muskegan? where do you stand in the points? There is a small chance our group may have room for you. I have to check some things first. Would you want to spend the whole week in KY or just tourney days?

11. Member
    I'm 39th in points right now so as long as I don't zero at either Detroit River event I should make it. I'll probably only be there Wednesday through Saturday for the regional

You will be fine. They extended an invite to me last year for the regional and I didn't fish the final two events. I think a lot of people back out of the regional that last week.