919 bird oil tank issue

Just wondering if any other Phoenix owners have had a oil leak issue from the tank? Looks like it’s coming from top. Going to pull the tank out this weekend. Just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

2. Member
    Is it pooling on the top of the tank where the remote fill hose comes in? If so, but sure to check the lines that go up to the remote fill cap area. Not the big hose that goes to the remote fill cap. There are a couple more that go up there that are the supply lines and are under pressure. Mine were loose and making a mess.

EG

3. Member
    Mine was leaking from the 1/2 inch hose that goes up to the cap where you fill
    the tank through the hull , I think it's a return line.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yep, i put a rag between tank and wall to help soak it up but have never checked the lines....guess it wont hurt to do that....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Mine does the same thing only fill it a half inch from the top. No leakage since

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I can fill the tank 3/4 full and it will still leak some how.....i never fill it up to the top...
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Mine leaked was the worm clamp. When you filled it some would run out of it. Then i noticed if i filled it up it still leaked when the bow lifted up. I tighten the clamp but only fill 3/4 of the way now just incase cause i hate wasting dfi oil and cleaning it up. Btw dfi oil kills grass to lol
    Phoenix 919 pro xp