2014 Alpha 211 rear lighting

Just picked up a 2014 Alpha 211R. Got her home and really started the inspection and deep cleaning on her. Everything is in perfect working order except the rear lighting in the dry box behind drivers seat, the ice chest on rear deck behind passenger seat and the fuel/battery lighting. The horn appears to be out as well. Any solution I can look into for any of this? Had a LE21 and the wiring was much more straight forward. The keypad and Omnibus are new to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    2014 Legend Alpha 211R 250 Mercury ProXS

2. Member
    No one has had similar issue?

3. Banned
    The rear boxes are linked to the livewell lighting button, but the fuel/battery lighting are part of the auxiliary lighting button.

4. Member
    My livewell lights are working, just the rear compartment (fuel/battery) and specifically the ice chest and dry box are out. Im perplexed. On my old LE, the circuit was same as you described. And then this horn issue...appreciate the info

5. Banned
    Have you tried reseting the keypad by holding the power button for 5+ seconds, and have you taken a voltmeter to test the wires going into the LED lights in the rear comparments and rope lighting in the back, but I would doubt all three would be out as LED's usually last for a long time.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Have you tried reseting the keypad by holding the power button for 5+ seconds, and have you taken a voltmeter to test the wires going into the LED lights in the rear comparments and rope lighting in the back, but I would doubt all three would be out as LED's usually last for a long time.

Wasn’t aware you could do a hard reset on the keypad. I will definitely try this when I get home this afternoon. Definitely shouldn’t be out lighting wise but you never know. Has LED mounted lights in the boxes and rear has several LED strips ala Bluewaters mounted. Ill keep you posted on the reset. Turn key on, hold power button on keypad for at least 5 seconds or more?

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Not to hyjack your thread, Kevin. Do you mind shooting me pix of your keypad and controller (in the rear)? Just want to do a stare and compare with Champ. txchamp@suddenlink.net

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Not to hyjack your thread, Kevin. Do you mind shooting me pix of your keypad and controller (in the rear)? Just want to do a stare and compare with Champ. txchamp@suddenlink.net

Emailed keypad and Omnibus pic, let me know of you need other pics

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Got it & responded ... thanks Kevin!!