Vortex hub bearing replacement

I have some bad bearings on the hub they are sending me some replacements how hard is it to change them out?? Any insight would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

2. Banned
    Make sure you change Races too.

3. Member
    I have a Ranger dual torsion trailer and I recently replaced my oil bath bearings with Vortex bearigs and spindles I purchased the complete units from Ranger and now I have a vibration coming from my trailer I put all new tires on and had them balanced but I still have the vibration it seems to have started after the Vortex replacements were installed has anyone else had the problem?

4. Member
    Your going to have to go through the process of elimination. Did you install the spindle/hub assembly? Did the spindles seat straight? Are all the axle attachment bolts tight? Jack the trailer up and spin the new tires. Could have a bad belt. Inflation on all consistent? Do the hub assembly’s have play possible lose bearing nut. These are a few things that come to mind. I have replaced my vortex assembly’s on year four all good. I do tear them down each winter for inspection and re-grease. Other guys might have more suggestions. Good luck.