Thread: Sherms Mount

Sherms Mount

I see on their website it can take awhile to get a mount this time of year. Has anyone ordered one recently, and if so how long did it take to get it?

2. Member
    Have you called Sherm's Marine to ask them?

3. Member
    Not yet, I wanted to ask here first before I bothered them

4. Member
    I never could get them to answer they’re phone,built my own.

Me too. Got tired of waiting and made my own.

6. Member
    They are a very reputable dealership. I was informed this was a side business one of their main riggers does. I could not get one in a reasonable amount of time. If they are busy, you won’t get far in trying to get one I don’t think. I went with a BBT Mount. Vance was great to deal with.
    Last edited by riverrat29; 07-24-2018 at 07:46 PM.

Sent emails, called a couple of times. After a month, I bought a BBT mount. Had it in three days.
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

8. Member
    I ordered one online (I never talked to anyone) and it was at my house in less than 2 weeks. It was perfect!

9. Member
    I called. It was at my house in less than two weeks. The console changed on the PII 2016 year. I have the 2015-2016 console, so the wrong type was sent.
    Sherm immediately had the correct one built and sent it to me. Great service.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

10. Moderator
    Guy's I design and build each and every mount myself and yes this time of year it gets to be more than I can even begin to keep up with.. I have to concentrate on the dealership with sales and service because anyone that has ever bought a BCB from me knows that I personally do everything related to every boat including buiding and installing a Sherm's Mount in nearly 100% of them. Also if you have a issue you get top priority to get issue resolved ASAP and you back on the water. I appreciate all the support I have been given for years now and I will continue to do the best I can to take care of every BCB & Sherm's Marine customer.. Sherm

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shermsmarine View Post
    Guy's I design and build each and every mount myself and yes this time of year it gets to be more than I can even begin to keep up with.. I have to concentrate on the dealership with sales and service because anyone that has ever bought a BCB from me knows that I personally do everything related to every boat including buiding and installing a Sherm's Mount in nearly 100% of them. Also if you have a issue you get top priority to get issue resolved ASAP and you back on the water. I appreciate all the support I have been given for years now and I will continue to do the best I can to take care of every BCB & Sherm's Marine customer.. Sherm
    The best way to make sure your getting a 100% customer satisfaction? Do it yourself!
    My Sherms mount is perfect for me. You know, short and cant see the Electronics thru the steering wheel!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

12. Member

Just make your own, I made this one for a Puma But the Eyra I needed to cut down on the height because of sitting lower in the seat but still works fine
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Banned
    I got one that did not work on my 99 PII. Not sure what you need ,but I can text pics my number is 256-335-3730

14. Banned
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. Member
    Yeah I’m thinking I will just end up making one. The Sherms mounts look great and are well priced but I already have the graph so I’m not wanting to wait much longer to mount it

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wbarnett View Post
    I got one that did not work on my 99 PII. Not sure what you need ,but I can text pics my number is 256-335-3730
    I have a 2018 Caracal, thanks for the offer though

Quote Originally Posted by Huntfish21 View Post
    I have a 2018 Caracal, thanks for the offer though
    I got one this spring. Sherm committed to a date and met it. Only issue I have is that I can’t tilt the steering wheel all the way up without hitting the screen. Not a big deal most of the time. Just need to be careful when hitting the tilt release that it doesn’t smack the screen. Wondering if some sort of extension to the steering wheel might help. Seems I’ve seen them advertised somewhere.

2019 Basscat Caracal
    225 Evinrude G2
    Solix 12 Mega SI bow and console
    Mega Live
    36V Ultrex

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shermsmarine View Post
    Seen it first hand! My install was worth the wait.