Copying files to sad card on a networked MFD

I have two Axioms surface mounted at the helm and one on a Ram mount at the bow that is connected to the trolling motor transducer. The Axiom 12 on the helm is the Data Master. When I save screen shots, they get saved on the screen card in the Axiom 12 (which is really hard to get to). All three MFDs are networked. I would like to transfer the images to the Axiom 7 on the bow because the sad card is easy to access. Anyone have a solution?

2. Member
    Easiest way is to not use the SD card

SCREEN SHOTS
    Regarding screen shots…if you don’t have an extra microSD card or slot, you can always use your phone or iPad

1. Download and install the RayView app from the app store or Google if you’re on the other team.
    2. Connect your phone via WIFI to your MFD
    3. Launch the RayView app.
    4. Using the screen shot short cut on your smart phone take your screen shot, it’s now saved in your camera roll and available for easy upload to social media.

3. Member
    Great tip Jig34.

4. Member
    How does the image quality compare to the original from the MFD?

5. Member
    I talked to support today and ordered one of the Remote USB adapters. That will at least get the card accessible. I have used the iPhone screen capture for video but it is much more convenient to use the onboard method on the Axiom 12. Sometimes we are trolling eight rods and it gets very busy.

6. Member
    Saves as a .jpg to the card. Saves as a screen shot to the phone. If I had to guess, I’d say the .jpg is probably a little crisper if using in a .ppt or seminar presentation, but for everyday texting or posting, the app screenshots are just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by aero320 View Post
    How does the image quality compare to the original from the MFD?

7. Member
    Yes, the RCR (Remote Card Reader) is nice. It gives you a full SD slot and USB charging port. However, the app is free and iPhones / tablets are virtually everywhere. You could buy a RAM Mount for cheap and screenshot just as easily as you can image capture on a unit. Either way works, just a matter of preference.

Quote Originally Posted by aero320 View Post
    I talked to support today and ordered one of the Remote USB adapters. That will at least get the card accessible. I have used the iPhone screen capture for video but it is much more convenient to use the onboard method on the Axiom 12. Sometimes we are trolling eight rods and it gets very busy.