PBC Cashion Fishing Rods 'End of Year' Trail Qualifier #2 Jordan 7/28th

PBC Cashion Fishing Rods 'End of Year' Trail Qualifier #2 this coming Sat. July 28th at Jordan...Farrington Point
    Now...Are you ready for some more hot weather bass fishing????
    We if so, the PBC Cashion Fishing Rods 'End of Year' Trail goes to Jordan Lake this coming Saturday, July 28th out of Farrington Point Wildlife Ramp for Qualifier #2. We had a good crowd at Falls on the 14th so let's do it again!
    I'll be there at 5am taking entries. Looks like a good crowd coming so Be on time!!
    For the time being, we will start at 6am and weighin at 2pm. As the temps cool, that will change. This trail features 8 qualifiers and a Championship. Teams must fish 4 qualifiers as a team, without the use of a sub, to qualify for the Championship October 27th at Falls.
    Trail dates, rules and entry forms are at this website link:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2018...lMainPage.html
    Please read the rules before you enter and follow the instructions for entering by mail. You can enter at the ramps the mornings of the events if you wish....No late charges, memberships or other add ons.
    Please have your live wells in proper working condition and plenty of coolant to keep the bass lively. We don't want any dead fish at all if we can help it. Hints on keeping the fish lively...on this website link:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/KeepingBassAlive.html
    Remember, this is also an open event for anyone wanting to fish and not interested in the Championship. We invite you to join in the fun!! No memberships, late fees, trophy fees, sub fees.
    Entry fee is $110 per team with $10 going into the Championship Fund, $80 paid back with 1 place paid for every 5 teams entered. $20 goes to tournament expenses.
    Optional Big Fish Pot $20 & TWT $50 (both paying 100% back with 2 places each). IMPORTANT!!!...............PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU FISH WITH US!! If you have any questions, call me!!
    Let us help grow your business!
    If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.
    Contact Information:
    Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712
    Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
    email: philsflags@msn.com
    Check out all of our Great Sponsors on the main page of our website! Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!
    Our boat sponsors are ready to move some 2018 boats to make room for the 19's!! If you are in the market....please give them a 'look see' for some great clearance deals!!! No matter what you are looking for I'm sure they have it!! (mention PBC when you talk to them). Check them all out on the main page of our web site!!

2. Member
    Don't forget...tomorrow at Jordan!!!