Scope for CZ-455

Looking at picking up one of these rifles in a .22 for plinking and shooting varmints, What would be a good choice for a scope? Range is with in 100 yards

Thanks in Advance!

Any scope for a rimfire that is your price range is good. No need to spend more than $60-$75 on a quality scope for what you’re wanting. Look on Amazon or Sportsman’s supply
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

3. Member
    I don't know but those are fine rifles.

4. Member
    Leupold and Weaver both make rimfire specific scopes. The rimfire scopes will be parallax adjusted at a different distance than standard scopes, usually around 50-60 yards. The CZ rifles are know to be tack drivers, don't skimp on glass or ammo if you want to get the most out of it, you will me much happier in the long run. You are not gonna get a "good quality" scope for $50-75.

5. Member
    I have this scope and it's perfect for the type of rifle you are getting. https://swfa.com/weaver-3-9x32-class...fle-scope.html

This would be a good choice too. https://swfa.com/leupold-2-7x33-vx-f...pe-178474.html

6. Member
    You dont necessarily need a rimfire scope, my advice would be to get an adjustable objective that will focus down to 10 or at least 25yds. That way you can be parallax free at both short range as well as out past 100 yds, which is great fun, great training for longer range centerfire, and your rifle is perfectly capable of it.
    If youre interested I have a vortex crossfire ii 4-12x40 with adjustable objective, bdc reticle with leupold rings on my cz 455 right now that Id sell as a package with the rings for $110 to your door. This is the scope: http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/...eticle/reticle It’s not fancy but it tracks and returns to zero. In great shape, I’m replacing it with a scope with target turrets.
    Last edited by MacIntosh; 07-28-2018 at 09:36 AM.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosierpantera View Post
    Looking at picking up one of these rifles in a .22 for plinking and shooting varmints, What would be a good choice for a scope? Range is with in 100 yards

Thanks in Advance!
    Had a Burris on my CZ 22 wmr and ended up taking it off and just going with open sights, just seems to a better/faster rig...give that a try before spending the cash on a scope...

This spring I purchased a Nikon ProStaff Rimfire 4-12X40 with the BDC reticle and I am totally impressed with the glass quality of this scope for the $120.00 price tag... The Nikon SpotOn app works amazingly well! First time I had it out, I was hitting a 1/2 size D28 torso steel target at 250 yards pretty much every shot with my 10/22T just by following the app. So much fun! I removed a Leupold Vari-X II to gain the BDC reticle and I was worried about how clear the Nikon glass would be, but it way went past my expectations...

9. Member
    I'm a big fan of the Weaver rimfire scopes. Have 2 of them and both are great.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

10. Member
    Duplicate post

11. Member
    I have 3 of the 455's (17 hmr and 2 beautiful 22's)and a cz452. The 452 is my favorite. I also have a couple 550's. Check out natebonebusta on youtube. He really shows how to trick out these rifles. Also check out the clear ridge ultra scopes he discusses. I have a vortex on one of my rifles, but the clear ridge is a better fit and is dead nuts on every time. I have the clear ridge on my 452. That 452 is my favorite rifle that I own and I own from the 17 hmr to 7mm rem mag and every caliber in between. Cannot beat the accuracy of these rifles. Make sure and shoot the Eley subsonic. Make sure and get the yodave trigger kit but make sure and bump check it to be safe. All this is in natebonebusta vids on youtube.

12. Member
    What caliber is your 452?

13. Member
    22 lr. Deadly on squirrel hunts.

14. Member
    I have a 452 in 17 hm2, beautiful gun and very accurate.
    Hoosierpantera that vortex Macintosh has for $110 would be a very good deal.

15. Member

USA

Midway USA has sig sauer wiskey3 3x9 scopes $119 and free shipping.

16. Member
    Hoosierpantera let me know if you are going to buy the vortex from Macintosh, I'm interested in it if your not.

17. Member
    Go ahead and buy it as I have purchased a Hawke from the gun shop, LOVE the gun! We will see about the scope