Banned

And it begins...

Awesome. You'll love it.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

3. Member
    You will like the extra shelves. The bottom shelf made the Mini alot more stable when moving around.

4. Member
    I’ve heard everyone talk about their customer service long story short the first grill out order was missing a bunch of stuff and leaked grease. I called and within the next week they sent me an entire new grill. They truly do stand behind what they sale. My wife has now taken over grilling which I have mixed emotions amount since that used to be my thing Lol.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMG View Post
    I’ve heard everyone talk about their customer service long story short the first grill out order was missing a bunch of stuff and leaked grease. I called and within the next week they sent me an entire new grill. They truly do stand behind what they sale. My wife has now taken over grilling which I have mixed emotions amount since that used to be my thing Lol.
    This is exactly why I chose them!

6. T Dub
    Quote Originally Posted by Clif Kincaid View Post
    This is exactly why I chose them!
    Same here. I’ve had a few issues with mine and they have been more than accommodating!

You are done using your oven . I got corn on the cop ( in husk ) going on my Rec Tec now .