Thread: Yellowstone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I didn't like it when he said his kid wasn't going to run as a republican (Hollywood BS).
    Yep, just saw it. The series starts taking a left turn in episode 3. Looks like it'll be another Hollywood effort to change America from the inside out. Write fiction til it becomes fact. Too bad. Could've been good. Guess I'll have to find another series to watch while running on the treadmill.
    Last edited by TX Strampion; 07-24-2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Watched the episode

2. Member
    Buddy said it’s a good show, guess I’m gomna have to check and see if I have that channel..

2018 blazer 625 Pro Elite
    2018 mercury 250 pro xs
    helix 12, helix 9
    ultrex 112, dual blades.

Quote Originally Posted by TX Strampion View Post
    Guess I'll have to find another series to watch while running on the treadmill.
    damn.
    I got WAY better shit to do while I'm drinkin my beer, than watchin TV and running.

headed back out to the porch to look at the trees and listen to the birds.................

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    damn.
    I got WAY better shit to do while I'm drinkin my beer, than watchin TV and running.

headed back out to the porch to look at the trees and listen to the birds.................
    Same here Cork, I'm watching the deer in the yard but have Mountain Men recording in the history channel.

Yep, sitting on the back porch watching cows in the south pasture and 10 or so deer to the east of the house where i feed protein. Nice evening....not breaking a sweat sitting here..lol.
    Skeeter 20i/250 HPDI Series 2

3 deer and about 8 jackrabbits here.

Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    damn.

I agree with Cork. I haven't watched TV in over a month. Well that is not true. I did watch one episode of FLW tourny while in bed a few nights ago. I come home from work and put my shorts on. The only time I am in the house from 5:30 till 9:00 is to mix a drink. Plenty to do this time of year outside. Far as I am concerned we could ditch DISH.. That will change come fall and winter months when college football is on the boob tube. I can say after building fence and sodding the yard I am in the best shape I have been in years. I can work in the yard or crawl around underneath my truck and under the hood of my truck or boat and not a sore muscle to be found. If I could quit drinking and smoking I might live a BORING life forever. Think I will keep drinking and smoking and enjoy my simple life!!!!!

8. Not a member
    Sittin on the back porch smokin and reading what you turds type.
    Simple life eh!

Yeah I watched the first episode well part of it and realized it was gonna be a tree hugger lefty deal.

Got a three day golf tourny tomorrow with some good friends and some good booz.
    More of the simple life! Like Craig Im ready for Sept 1. Cheers.

9. Member
    Y'all enjoy your and simplicity. I gotta be up at 3am to go pre-fish. I'll put on some before I head out.

10. Banned
    Y'all enjoy your and simplicity. I gotta be up at 3am to go pre-fish. I'll put on some before I head out.
    Think you forgot the coffee for us this morning

11. Member
    Perhaps the subtleties of a series such as this are lost on the redneck population of this forum. If one is in the mood for some prime time in your face TV, this is the show for you!!!

12. Member
    Yep, just saw it. The series starts taking a left turn in episode 3. Looks like it'll be another Hollywood effort to change America from the inside out. Write fiction til it becomes fact. Too bad. Could've been good. Guess I'll have to find another series to watch while running on the treadmill.
    A long time friend of mine works at Yellowstone. He has been there for 25 years. He said if the management that work there had their way, they would shut the entire park down to visitors. He also told me when I talked to him about this series, he said it is really left wing and pushes their agenda whether based on facts or not.

13. Member
    I've been watching it and enjoy it so far.

My wife doesn't care for it so I watch it when she is bathing.
    2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
    2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO SS Prop
    Lowrance Elite 7Ti in console
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI on BBT Bow Mount

Humminbird Helix 10 SI on a BalZout @ Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 - 24V i-Pilot Link
    Transducer Shield Mount
    Custom step in place of center seat
    Trick Step

14. Member
    There's another series I like a lot but it may be a PIA for some to watch because it's on Amazon Prime. It's called Goliath. It stars Billy Bob Thornton as a super quick witted lawyer who helped start a huge firm before leaving and becoming an ambulance chasing booze hound. He winds up taking a case that pits him against his old colleagues. He also reunites with Dwight Yoakam. Damn good show.

Goliath is a very good show, already through both seasons.

16. Member
    Goliath is very good! The last 2 episodes of Season 2 leave a little to be desired but maybe they are leaving the door open for Season 3.
    2016 Ranger RT188 Charcoal Metallic Dual Console
    2017 Yamaha 115 VMAX SHO SS Prop
    Lowrance Elite 7Ti in console
    Humminbird Helix 10 SI on BBT Bow Mount

Humminbird Helix 10 SI on a BalZout @ Console
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80 - 24V i-Pilot Link
    Transducer Shield Mount
    Custom step in place of center seat
    Trick Step

17. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    OK, I didn't jump on the Yellowstone bandwagon in the get go, but saw an episode or two after the wife started watching this past summer. I was kind of like with Breaking Bad, here I am in the middle of the current season and don't know a damn thing about the back story. Also good thing I didn't see the last episode of Season 3. So, this past weekend, Paramount ran a 3-day all episodes thingy and I recorded them all. The last 4 nights Bec & I have been binge watching. Got to the end of the 3rd season last night. The story is better than indicated in the early posts. Reminds me a lot of Dallas in some ways. Think I'll set up the DVR to catch season 4 this spring.

Stompy mentioned Goliath. That's a good one, but Season 3 of it was pretty deep. Waiting for season 4 which is supposed to be the last. I'd like to have his Mustang!

Jack Ryan is another good one, based on the Tom Clancy character if you like action. It and Goliath are both on Amazon Prime so you can start at the beginning on them.

The Season 3 last episode is a real "cliff hanger"! I can't wait for Season 4! Yellowstone has Cowboys, Indians, Good Guys and Bad Guys, gun fights, Sex, Drinkin', Rodeo, etc. What else could you want?
    I haven't watched Goliath, but will check it out.

19. Member
    Paramount showed all 3 seasons last weekend so I got all caught up (did watch season 3 earlier in the year). I like it and told the wife it's like the cowboy mafia! The scenery is awesome too (that includes Beth and Monica)!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

20. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Larry View Post
    The Season 3 last episode is a real "cliff hanger"!
    Shhhh ...

Quote Originally Posted by milligjg View Post
    ... The scenery is awesome too (that includes Beth and Monica)!
    Scenery is awesome! Beth is a scary bitch, but now I know why She and Monica are pretty hot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast