Looking for a boater to practice for the HS Championship in Paris TN 7/31 & 8/1

Hello,
    would anyone be willing to help 2 high school boys from New Hampshire during the official practice 7/31 - 8/1. Either one or both days? I am their boat captain for the tournament but I cannot help during the practice days. I believe the parents will pay for your fuel. Please PM if you have interest.
    Basscat!

Quote Originally Posted by GRR884 View Post
    Hello,
    would anyone be willing to help 2 high school boys from New Hampshire during the official practice 7/31 - 8/1. Either one or both days? I am their boat captain for the tournament but I cannot help during the practice days. I believe the parents will pay for your fuel. Please PM if you have interest.
    Just a heads up, it’s against the rules to have someone other than the boat captain to take the kids out on the lake to scout. The Boat Captain is the only one that can be with the team members during practice.

2014 Bullet 21XRD
    2014 Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman1 View Post
    Just a heads up, it’s against the rules to have someone other than the boat captain to take the kids out on the lake to scout. The Boat Captain is the only one that can be with the team members during practice.
    nope already talked to BASS on this. As long as a sub isn’t a guide he can be a sub captain. As long as proper paperwork is submitted prior to the tournament.
    Basscat!

4. Member
    Anyone have any good suggestions about tackle stores close to Paris.
    ~~~~GROUND MEAT PRODUCTIONS~~~~
    OUTDOOR VIDEOS
    2016 XPRESS X21 ~ Yamaha F200LB ~ LOWRANCE ~ DAIWA ~

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Itismemc View Post
    Anyone have any good suggestions about tackle stores close to Paris.
    Try US Bass in Dover
    Basscat!

ACS Marine on Rt 79 just west of Paris marina. North side of the road. They have a decent suppy. Also Kirk's gas station just west of ACS on the south side of Rt 79 has a little. There's another tackle store past Lowe's in Paris, make a right at the second light and it's down the road a couple miles. Don't remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by nikldac View Post
    ACS Marine on Rt 79 just west of Paris marina. North side of the road. They have a decent suppy. Also Kirk's gas station just west of ACS on the south side of Rt 79 has a little. There's another tackle store past Lowe's in Paris, make a right at the second light and it's down the road a couple miles. Don't remember the name.
    That would be Hulme's Sporting Goods on hwy 641