What Ratios Are you using to find Dividend Growth Stocks

I'm trying to set some parameters for future screens to identify companies that may be dividend growth candidates. I signed up for FastGraphs which appears to have a good screener and can produce custom graphs with the ratios I want to use. The following ratios are what I'm thinking of using:

Quick Ratio
    Levered Cash Flow
    Price to Free Cash Flow
    EPS Growth
    P/E
    CAGR Dividend

I may need to scale back the screens a bit because the more ratios seem to produce limited results. Anybody have any dividend growth screen parameters they use?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Is there much of a difference between FastGraphs and Finviz other than finviz is free? But in terms of picking dividend stocks, I like to stick with stocks I know, or I will look at technicals on a chart. I like to see a familiar company like WMT get beaten up, while being certain their dividend is safe.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    Is there much of a difference between FastGraphs and Finviz other than finviz is free? But in terms of picking dividend stocks, I like to stick with stocks I know, or I will look at technicals on a chart. I like to see a familiar company like WMT get beaten up, while being certain their dividend is safe.

I havent used FinViz before so I can’t really compare. You can do a free 14 day trial on FastGraphs which is what I am doing now. I really like the layout and the presentation of the information. The dividend growth table based on the amount you are investing is really nice. I may buy a year subscription when trial period ends.