Old carrot stix thread color ?

I need to re wrap all of my guides on a carrot stix micro guide rod. This is a e21 shiny orange original micro guide. I can not find anyone that knows what color thread was used on these wraps. I am thinking it's a non color preserve color. I would genuinely appreciate anyone who can help.

2. Goby King
    Since you're rewrapping them all, matching an old wrap really isn't an issue. Just find a color you like and go. IMO, on wild colored blanks like those, there are only 2 options. Black or a color to match that will disappear when finish is applied.

3. Member
    I have considered this but I am looking to restore the rod to its original condition and color. The wraps below the handle are still good. I build my own rods but I just can't let this one go.

4. Banned
    There is a series before the shiny e21 series...

Here is a pic of the shiny and it is a 'red'

Attached Images Attached Images

5. Banned
    another pic:

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    My blank is the same as the micro guide in the second picture. I'm looking for anyone who can name that thread color. Before these new color preserved colored threads the thread would change colors once applies to the blank and coated. Anyone know what color that is ?