Question Chart Select Smart Strike Issue on Lake St Clair

Think I received a corrupted file from HB when I downloaded the LSC map from Chart Select. Was up there two weeks ago and tried to use the Smart Strike on my Helix 10. First time I've ever seen a season called "Yabadabado". That and FALL where the only two choices. The results for all species (SMB, Walleye and Musky) came back blank except for the Detroit River.

I contacted HB about this issue via their contact page and they got back to me by sending me the Smart Strike Manual. Can't find Yabadabado anywhere in the manual. No other help was offered other than "call us". I sent a reply that their response was unacceptable and to step up and fix it or refund my money. We'll see. I know it's only 44.99 for the SS module but it pisses me off anyway.

Anyone else seen this on LSC or any other lake? I have several Chart Select/Smart Strike maps and this is the only issue I've run into with any of them.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret

Did you try selecting a different area? Under the Smartstrike option is an option called Lakes. Go into that and select a different area. Because St. Clair is so large it is split into different "areas."