VIN # INFO.....Anybody know??

Morning...I have a 2003 Forest River Flagstaff 25ft trailer...Looking for more detailed info than what the normal vin number search gives...I don't know if trailer information is kept anywhere pertaining to how a particular unit is equipped by using the vin #...Kinda like a window sticker search for cars and trucks...or does anyone know of a site that offers a look at a factory brochure for older models?...

2. Member
    Often times campers will have a spec sheet somewhere inside the unit like on the back of a cabinet door. It's a listing of the dry weight, all the components, model numbers, makes, etc. Look through the cabinets and or some inconspicuous place and see if you find one. If not you may be able to get a digital copy from Forest River, they are still in business.

Thanks again...I was hoping to get some info on the converter / breaker panel without making a trip up there...Now that you mentioned it..that information is on the inside of a lower cabinet door near the furnace...I just remembered it...sucks getting old !! Thanks for the wisdom..Brian