Thread: Red river cabin

Red river cabin

Anyone know the names of some cabins for rent in grand ecore pool 3?

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    http://www.midwaymarinastmaurice.com/

Call these guys, they have trailer houses they rent out....its across the river just south of Grand Ecore off Hwy. 71 in St. Maurice.....was just out there last Saturday for a club tourney.....did not rent anything....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Member
    I use the internet search engine google or yahoo to assist me in my curious internet endeavors. That’s how I found my second wife.

Quote Originally Posted by 3xsdivorced View Post
    I use the internet search engine google or yahoo to assist me in my curious internet endeavors. That’s how I found my second wife.
    This is very informative information with regards to cabin rentals on the Red Rivers pool 3........thanks for sharing...

But yea Charles, Midway Marina would be your best bet.

5. Member
    Have stayed at the trailers at Midway, but it has been a while. They were nice...but don't know about now. But if you want to stay closer to the Grand Ecore boat ramp and closer to eating places and town, we used to stay at the Big 8 motel. It was always clean but is not an upper scale motel. However, in those days most of the screens on the 1st floor had holes torn in the screens so you could run your extension cord to your boat in the parking lot. Enjoy your stay.